Floral Applique Off Shoulder Quinceanera Dress by LA Glitter 24056
Why do we ask for your event date?
The production time for quinceanera dresses can vary significantly, depending on the designer and other factors.
We like to know the actual date of your event so we can make sure that the dress will be available in time for your big day!
How does the payment plan work?
We offer a flexible payment plan for quinceanera and wedding dresses!
You simply pay 50% of the cost upfront, and you have 4 months to pay off the remaining amount, either as individual monthly payments or in one lump sum.
If you'd like to participate in the payment plan, select the Pay 50% Upfront and 50% Later option on the product page.
Please note that the 50% first deposit is non-refundable once you've been notified via email that we've ordered your dress. Once your dress is ready, we'll hold it until the full balance is paid off.
You can choose to make your payments over the phone or request that we send you an emailed invoice for the amount owed, payable through our secure online checkout.
Look breathtaking in this floral applique off the shoulder mikado ball gown with A-line skirt by House of Wu LA Glitter 24056. Make a statement in this unique princess dress. The bodice features a straight across pleated neckline, 3-dimensional flower appliques and a modern asymmetrical beaded panel. Sheer cap sleeves and skirt are adorned with flower appliques. This look is finished with corset back.
- House of Wu LA Glitter Designers Collection: Fall 2019
- Style Number: 24056
- Fabric: Mikado/Organza
- Colors: White, Peach
- Occasion: Quinceañera, Sweet 16, Debutante Ball, Formal, Gala, Wedding, Red Carpet, Special Occasion, Prom, Sweet 15
- Please allow 4 - 5 months for delivery because House of Wu Quinceanera dresses are made-to-order.
- Orders are usually shipped via FedEx, UPS, or Priority Mail within 2 business days depending on availability. Shipping carrier may vary depending on the item(s).
- Since USPS is the only carrier allow to ship to P.O. Box addresses, there will be a 7 - 14 business days delay. We recommend you to ship your order to a residential or commercial address so you can receive your order quickly.
- Free Ground Shipping within the Continental USA (48 States) on all orders over $99! *Free Shipping doesn't apply with other promotions and certain items*
- Ground Shipping (5 to 7 business days) - $30 for 1 item (additional $5 per item).
- 2nd Day Air Shipping (2 to 5 business days) - $40 for 1 item (additional $5 per item).
- Ground Shipping (5 to 7 business days) - $45 for 1 item (additional $5 per item).
- 2nd Day Air Shipping (2 to 5 business days) - $55 for 1 item (additional $5 per item).
- Before placing an order, we recommend customers to contact us to check if the item(s) is in-stock and ready-to-ship. Call us at: 972-264-9100 or e-mail us at: email@example.com with the item#, size, color and we will let you know within 1 business day. Inventories are done manually on a rotational basis, and we don't control when an item is out-of-stock.
- If the item is available, we usually ship it out the next business day, and our U.S. customers receive their in 3 - 5 business days. Faster shipping options are available.
- When the item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you the same business day. It's a good idea to be prepared with a second or third choice.
- Shipping availability and processing time vary depending on the item ordered. Bridal and Quinceanera/Sweet 16 orders may take longer (up to 16 weeks). If additional time is required to fill your order, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone.
- Please give us current phone numbers and e-mail addresses so we are able to contact you if necessary.
- You are not charged if the item is not available or sold out. Charging is done manually when the item is shipped. When your order is canceled, the amount will show as a "pending status" on your online banking website that will go away within 3 to 5 business days.
We love happy customers, and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase! Unlike most formal wear retailers, we offer refunds if you're not 100% satisfied. Please read below for more details.
- You must request a refund within 3 days after receiving your order according to the tracking number.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for all refunds. Restocking fees are deducted from your final refund amount.
- If you use ABC Fashion's pre-paid shipping label, a $12 shipping fee (per item) will be deducted from your refund amount. This fee only applies to the 48 contiguous US states. If you live outside of the 48 contiguous states, you are responsible for the shipping costs.
- The return package must be received within 7 business days of making your return request. If you don't use our pre-paid shipping label, please email us the tracking number.
- Once we receive your package, it can take 5-10 business days to process your refund.
- To request a refund, simply call our store during business hours at: 972-264-9100, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your order number.
Few More Details
- All sales are final after 3 days of receiving your package.
- No refunds or exchanges are accepted for made-to-order dresses, which includes: ALL Quinceanera Dresses from every designer, Wedding Gowns, House of Wu Tiffany Girl Dresses, and Mary's Bridal Girls Dresses
- Expedited and $7 ground shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All items must be returned in the original condition as received.
- If you receive a defected or damaged item, we will gladly issue a full refund or exchange the item for free. But don't worry, we closely examine every order before it is shipped.
If after receiving your item, you find that you need it in a different size, please request a return for the item (per our terms above). Then place a new order for the item in the correct size. Please contact us before you place the new order so we can check if it is available for you. This new method allows us to ship out your exchange item quickly!
***It's important to remember that there are many different body shapes/types and alteration is done on most special occasion dresses for the perfect fit.***
To get the most accurate measurements, have someone measure you with a cloth measuring tape. Please do not measure yourself. To determine your size, follow these simple instructions:
A - Bust: Measure over the fullest part of the bust.
B - Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, about 2 to 3 inches above your belly button.
C - Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips.
- Please keep in mind that the dress may not be an exact fit. Therefore, alternations may be necessary and may be easily hemmed by a local tailor.
- We recommend that when selecting a size, you base your decision first by your BUST size, then waist, and lastly hips.
- If you are between sizes, we suggest that you choose the larger size and have the dress tailored. A general rule of thumb is that a dress can be tailored 2 sizes down if necessary.