Lace Applique Tiered Quinceanera Dress by Alta Couture MQ3039
Why do we ask for your event date?
The production time for quinceanera dresses can vary significantly, depending on the designer and other factors.
We like to know the actual date of your event so we can make sure that the dress will be available in time for your big day!
How does the payment plan work?
We offer a flexible payment plan for quinceañera and wedding dresses!
You simply pay 50% of the cost upfront, and you have 4 months to pay off the remaining amount, either as individual monthly payments or in one lump sum.
If you'd like to participate in the payment plan, select the Pay 50% Upfront and 50% Later option on the product page.
Please note that the 50% first deposit is non-refundable once you've been notified via email that we've ordered your dress. Once your dress is ready, we'll hold it until the full balance is paid off.
You can choose to make your payments over the phone or request that we send you an emailed invoice for the amount owed, payable through our secure online checkout.
The production time for quinceañera dresses can vary significantly (often up to 16 weeks), depending on the designer and other factors. If additional time is required to fulfill your order, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone, so please make sure that your contact information is accurate and up-to-date when you submit your order.
This dress ships for free within the contiguous US!
Shipping costs for other destinations are as follows:
- Hawaii and U.S. territorial islands: $45
- Alaska: $60
- International (including Canada): $60
We generally ship contiguous U.S. orders via FedEx. All other orders are usually sent via USPS.
Please note that a signature is required for this dress, so we are unable to ship it to a P.O. box.
Why isn't this dress eligible for return / exchange?
This dress is a special order item. That means that we don't request the dress from the designer until you've ordered it.
Please be sure that you've taken your correct measurements according to the Size & Measuring Guide found on the product page. And remember that there are many different body shapes / types, and alteration is usually required on special occasion dresses for your perfect fit.
Returns and Exchanges
We love happy customers, and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase!
It's important to remember that there are many different body shapes/types and alteration is done on most special occasion dresses for the perfect fit.
But if you're just not happy with your purchase for whatever reason, you can send it back for a refund or exchange, per the terms below:
You must request a refund within 3 days after receiving your order (according to the shipment tracking number).
There is a 15% restocking fee for all refunds. Restocking fees are deducted from your final refund amount.
If you use ABC Fashion's pre-paid shipping label, a $12 shipping fee (per item) will be deducted from your refund amount. This fee only applies to the 48 contiguous US states. If you live outside of the 48 contiguous states, you are responsible for the shipping costs.
The return package must be received within 7 business days of making your return request. If you don't use our pre-paid shipping label, please email us the tracking number.
Once we receive your package, it can take 5-10 business days to process your refund.
All sales are final after 3 days of receiving your package.
No refunds or exchanges are accepted for special order items, which includes: ALL Quinceanera Dresses from every designer, Wedding Gowns, House of Wu Tiffany Girl Dresses, and Mary's Bridal Girls Dresses.
Expedited and original $7 ground shipping fees are non-refundable.
All items must be returned in their original, unworn condition.
If you receive a defective or damaged item, we will gladly issue a full refund or exchange for free. But don't worry: we closely examine every order before it is shipped, so that situation is very rare!
If after receiving your item, you find that you just need it in a different size, please request a return for the item (per our terms above). Then place a new order for the item in the correct size.
Please contact us before you place the new order so we can check if it is available for you. This method allows us to ship out your exchange item quickly!
Captivate the room in this lace applique long sleeveless dress with A-line tiered skirt by Mary's Bridal Alta Couture MQ3039. Awe-inspiring tiered tulle ball gown with a sweetheart neckline and sheer yoke. The entire bodice has been covered with hand-beaded lace applique and sparkling crystals. The full tiered skirt has been embellished to match. The gown finishes with a lace up back closure and a chapel length train. The matching cape is included.
- Mary's Bridal Alta Couture Collection: Spring 2020
- Style Number: MQ3039
- Colors: Red, Blush Pink/Gold
- Sizes: 0-20, 20W-30W
- Fabric: Tulle, Glitter Tulle, Applique, Beading
- Occasion: Quinceañera, Sweet 16, Debutante Ball, Formal, Gala, Wedding, Red Carpet, Special Occasion, Prom, Sweet 15
- Silhouette: Ballgown, A-line, Chapel Train
- Availability: If this gown is in-stock, please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery. If this dress is not in-stock or in-production, please allow up to 5 months for delivery because Mary's Bridal dresses are made-to-order. Mary's Bridal has Quince dresses that are already made and in-stock. If you have any questions about the availability, please contact us.
- This dress is available in matching little girl's sizes (Mini Quince Collection Style MQ4019) and is sold separately for $530! To order a matching girl's dress, please visit: https://www.abcfashion.net/products/girls-long-lace-applique-tiered-dress-by-marys-bridal-mq4019
To get the most accurate measurements, have someone measure you with a cloth measuring tape. Please do not measure yourself. To determine your size, follow these simple instructions:
A - Bust: Measure over the fullest part of the bust.
B - Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, about 2 to 3 inches above your belly button.
C - Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips.
- Please keep in mind that the dress may not be an exact fit. Therefore, alternations may be necessary and may be easily hemmed by a local tailor.
- We recommend that when selecting a size, you base your decision first by your BUST size, then waist, and lastly hips.
- If you are between sizes, we suggest that you choose the larger size and have the dress tailored. A general rule of thumb is that a dress can be tailored 2 sizes down if necessary.