Boys Gold Satin Vest with Neck Tie and Bow Tie
Dapper and timeless, this Boys Gold Satin Vest with Neck Tie and Bow Tie is a great addition for any boy's closet. This satin vest features gold buttons and side pockets. It also comes with a matching neck tie and bow tie. With this vest, you can easily color coordinate outfits with people for any special event because it is offered in many sizes including men sizes.
- Colors: Gold
- Gold Buttons, Side Pockets
- For more information about this same gold vest in men's sizes, type TV1010Z in the search box.
- Need more than 5 vests shipped to the same address? Contact us, and we'll send you a coupon code for 10% off your order.
- Orders are usually shipped via UPS or Priority Mail within 2 business days depending on availability. Shipping carrier may vary depending on the item(s).
- Since USPS is the only carrier allow to ship to P.O. Box addresses, there will be a 7 - 14 business days delay. We recommend you to ship your order to a residential or commercial address so you can receive your order quickly.
- Free Ground Shipping within the Continental USA (48 States) on all orders over $99! *Free Shipping doesn't apply with other promotions and certain items*
- Ground Shipping (5 to 7 business days) - $30 for 1 item (additional $5 per item).
- 2nd Day Air Shipping (2 to 5 business days) - $40 for 1 item (additional $5 per item).
- Ground Shipping (5 to 7 business days) - $45 for 1 item (additional $5 per item).
- 2nd Day Air Shipping (2 to 5 business days) - $55 for 1 item (additional $5 per item).
- Before placing an order, we recommend customers to contact us to check if the item(s) is in-stock and ready-to-ship. Call us at: 972-264-9100 or e-mail us at: email@example.com with the item#, size, color and we will let you know within 1 business day. Inventories are done manually on a rotational basis, and we don't control when an item is out-of-stock.
- If the item is available, we usually ship it out the next business day, and our U.S. customers receive their in 3 - 5 business days. Faster shipping options are available.
- When the item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you the same business day. It's a good idea to be prepared with a second or third choice.
- Shipping availability and processing time vary depending on the item ordered. Bridal and Quinceanera/Sweet 16 orders may take longer (up to 16 weeks). If additional time is required to fill your order, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone.
- Please give us current phone numbers and e-mail addresses so we are able to contact you if necessary.
- You are not charged if the item is not available or sold out. Charging is done manually when the item is shipped. When your order is canceled, the amount will show as a "pending status" on your online banking website that will go away within 3 to 5 business days.
- Please note that the delivery time is dependent on the carrier, so it may take a little longer to receive your package.
We request that you carefully select your online purchases. We follow Universal / Industry Standard for Return and Exchange Policy of Formal Wear.
- All sales are final on ALL items. No refunds or returns are accepted.
- No refunds or size exchanges are accepted for made-to-order dresses (Quinceanera and Wedding dresses).
- Size exchanges are allowed 5 days from the day you receive your order (according to Priority Mailing or UPS tracking information), and we request that you contact us immediately. Please keep in mind that any item exchanges may take an additional 2-12 weeks to ship and will be shipped after we have received the item in its original condition.
- To exchange an item, there will be a 20% restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the shipping cost of the item.
- If you receive a defected item, please contact us immediately so that we can accommodate you.
- We recommend that you have someone take your measurements because it's very difficult to obtain correct measurements doing it yourself. Taking and providing us with accurate measurements will ensure your dress will be as close a fit to your body.
- When being measured, look straight ahead. Do not look down, as this can alter your measurements. Stand tall with your arms down your sides. Do not measure over clothing. Measure with undergarments similar to those you will wear with your dress.
- The measurement tape should be placed around your body as outlined below and should not be pulled too tight or have too much slack.
- Always choose the larger size if your measurements come between two sizes because it's always easier to alter a dress if it's a little too big.
Skirt Length: Wearing your shoes (or shoes with the heal height you are going to wear on the day) measure from your waist to the floor.